Monday, April 11, 2011

Travel to a Second-hand Bookshop

Hello poor neglected blog and lovely readers. Unfortunately I still can't give you a dedicated post, but I can offer links.

I've been examining the sad fate of the second-hand bookshop for Killings (perhaps we should hold a fundraiser)

And here is my review of The Lonely Planet Story for Master Mouse Patrol which I assure you will seriously whet your travel appetite (I booked myself a three month trip to Europe after reading.)

Happy perusing

3 comments:

  1. Hi! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I genuinely enjoy reading your blog posts. Can you recommend any other Fashion Write For Us blogs that go over the same topics? Thanks a ton! update the$

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m impressed, I must say. Really rarely should i encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and without a doubt, you’ve hit the nail within the head. Your concept is outstanding; the thing is an issue that too few folks are speaking intelligently about. I am delighted which i came across this inside my find something with this. Ethiopian Airlines Bookings

    ReplyDelete